Muscle training hip buttocks lifting abs electric fitness exercise hip trainer muscle stimulator
1).The material of our EMS PAD is Silicone, that is why our EMS PAD is good quality and better than other EMS PAD whose material is PU.
2). Conductive ink screen printing, not easy to wear, more safety and reliability.
3). To break through the limitations of the muscles, the full range of training, easy to shape vest line.
4). Our EMS PAD is including many kinds of accessories. so you could exercise every part of your body.
EMS ABS fit+2 body fit+3 controller+10 silicon gel sheet+ 3 PVC board for gel sheet+3 support belt+3 battery+1 PVC bag+1 Blister
+1 manual+2 normal packing box + opener
1. Firms, Tones, Strengthens and Tightens Muscles
2. Electromagnetic pulses help firm and define your core with strengthening muscle contractions
3. Easy push-button operation with 6 modes, and 15 intensity levels.
4. Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) Technology
5. 1 days 1 times, every 30 minutes of training, Exercise and tight muscles.
6. Using the original training pulse with the frequency of specific current
7. Design the training method of effective exercise muscles
|Product Name||Fit Massage Body Slim Massage|
|Battery||1*CR2032 button battery|
|Size||Abs Size: 168*169mm
|N.W.||Abs weight: About 95g (incl. Battery)
Body weight: About 40g (incl. Battery)
|Material||Unit front: Silicon Rubber
Electrodes: Conductive silver and carbon ink
Storage sheet: PET, PP, Paper Clear case PVC
EMS Muscle Training Device Advantage
- firms, tones, strengthens and tightens muscles
- electromagnetic pulses help firm and define your core with strengthening muscle contractions
- easy push-button operation with 6 modes.
- electrical muscle stimulation (ems)technology
- 1 days 1 times, every 30 minutes of training, exercise and tight muscles.
- using the original training pulse with the frequency of specific current
- design the training method of effective exercise muscles
Power:NO.7 Battery*2(Not Included!)
Using mode:6 mode
Package Include (as the photo below)